- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Create a strong foundation for your body with a custom pair of orthotics. Orthotics are shoe inserts that are molded to fit your feet exactly. Analysis is done with the latest state-of-the-art computerized equipment. You will be amazed how this change will help keep your back in alignment and also help with hip, knee and foot pain.
Problems with your feet can cause the following conditions:
- Plantar fascitis: a painful condition of your feet
- Shin pain: often caused by strain of muscles that support your arch
- Sciatica: radiating leg pain from nerve irritation
- Pelvic conditions: problems in your feet can cause problems in your pelvis
- Low back pain: can be caused by lack of support for the feet
- Iliotibial tract syndrome: pain located on the outside of the knee, thigh and hip
Orthotics can help solve all of these problems. Most insurances have a benefit which covers orthotics. Call now for a free consultation to find out if you are a candidate for orthotics.