- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Low Level Laser Therapy
Low level laser therapy is a sophisticated modality that provides state-of-the-art treatment for:
- Back, neck, and extremity muscle and joint aches, pain and stiffness.
- Muscle spasm
- Pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
The clinical effects of super pulsed infrared and red spectrum light include:
- Increased circulation
- Reduction of inflammation
- Reduced pain
- Regeneration of damaged tissue which speeds tissue healing
Low level laser requires expertise and training for proper use. Low level laser has been approved by the FDA as well as the Washington State Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission.
Most insurance benefits cover low level laser therapy. Call now for an appointment.