- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Most people spend close to two-thirds of their life inshoes, so finding proper-fitting shoes is very important. Feet endure tremendous pressures of daily living. An average day of walking brings a force equal to several hundred tons on your feet. Feet are subject to more injury than any other part of the body, underscoring the need to protect them with proper shoes. Here is a quick guide to selecting the right shoes for your feet.
• Always have your feet measured while you're standing.
• Always try on both shoes, and walk around the store.
• Always buy for the larger foot; feet are seldom precisely the same size.•
• Don't buy shoes that need a 'break-in' period; shoes should be comfortable immediately.
• Don't rely on the size of your last pair of shoes; your feet do get larger.
• Shop for shoes later in the day, as feet tend to swell during the day.
• Select a shoe with a leather upper, stiff heel counter, good cushioning, and flexibility at the ball of the foot.
• Try on shoes while you're wearing the same type of socks or stockings you expect to wear with the shoes.
• If you wear prescription orthotics, you should take them along to shoe fittings.
|Monday||10:00 - 12:15||2:00 - 5:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 12:15||2:00 - 5:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 12:15||2:00 - 5:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 12:15||2:00 - 5:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 12:15||2:00 - 5:30|
|10:00 - 12:15||10:00 - 12:15||10:00 - 12:15||10:00 - 12:15||10:00 - 12:15||Closed||Closed|
|2:00 - 5:30||2:00 - 5:30||2:00 - 5:30||2:00 - 5:30||2:00 - 5:30||Closed||Closed|
Its so nice to have a chiropractor in town that one can trust! The staff are professional and caring, providing excellent care to their patients.